Think you understand Quantum Physics? Can you explain the principles of non-locality to your friends over dinner? What about spooky action at a distance? How often do you rail against the idea of materialistic / deterministic science?
What would you say if you were told that both quantum physics and Newtonian physics were right- or wrong? Where would you go from there? What is the next step? Can we exist in a non-dualistic world?
Dr. Amit Goswami – Theoretical Physicist and author of over 13 books invites you to join him in an interesting journey from then to now. Start where science began and get a solid foundation of understanding of phsyics before you learn what’s coming next in the world of science.
Quantum Physics 101: A Tale of Two Dogmas:
- Complete at your own pace.
- Includes (3) lectures in high definition streaming video available to both computers and mobile devices. (A total of 120 minutes of video!) Also includes transcripts.
- The ability to ask questions of Dr. Goswami and they will be responded to via additional footage and/or audio.
- Includes an illustrated reading guide in PDF format for your computer, tablet or for printing.
- Learn the basics and history of quantum physics. Get your questions answered from a master in this field.